Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Invoice

meb
Dabbler

VAT Invoice

Hi

I can see that in the past you've changed customers to a VAT invoice. Please can you sort this out for me?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29
meb
Dabbler

Re: VAT Invoice

The PDF invoice on my account states "Please note that this is not a VAT invoice". Please can you change it so I do have a vat invoice

Note this is for a mobile phone account

Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @meb

Thanks for getting in touch. If you send me a private message with your account details, I can certainly request this for you! Smiley -Ashleigh

meb
Dabbler

Hi

I've been PM with Ashleigh and she generated the VAT invoice but I didn't receive it. She then said she'd send it again but it still hasn't come and she's stopped replying to PM. Can someone else pick this up please?

I've searched on this subject and a number of people in the past have requested VAT invoices and from the replies it sounds like it's something that can be set on an account basis, rather than having to request one every single month. The last PM to Ashleigh (from a week ago) is copied below FYI. It says it was read 4 days later but no action?

Thanks

Martin

Hi Ashleigh

I've still not got the VAT invoice and another invoice has been issued now so please can you send both.

Periods: 19-May-2017 - 18-Jun-2017 and 19-Apr-2017 - 18-May-2017

Just on a general note I really cant understand why you stamp "this is not a VAT invoice" on the PDF as it has all the VAT details and breakdown so without the text I could just use that rather than having to ask for another version every month?

Thanks

Martin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @meb

Apologies for the delay in my reply, I did ensure any actions requested were processed, so I apologise if you haven't received your VAT invoice. 

I'll pick this up with you again and I'll ensure it's sorted. -Ashleigh 

meb
Dabbler

Thanks

meb
Dabbler

Hi

It's getting on for 2 months and still no sign of the VAT bills you promised?

If you are having an issue with producing them please let me know rather than keep promising you'll send them.

Thanks

Martin

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Hi meb,

Ashleigh's moved on now, but all of the work she was doing should have been redistributed. Could you please send me a Private Message with some account details so I can ensure this has been done in your case?

Many thanks Smiley