Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Breakdown not listing ported number

FIXED
HangTen
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Usage Breakdown not listing ported number

On "My Account" web page, the Usage breakdown under the History section is not showing anything since my number was ported.

There are 4 items shown against the original, as supplied, SIM number, up to 5th December (my number transfer took place on 6th), but nothing since - my ported number is not listed, despite the fact that I have made several calls in the past couple of days .... and I have set the search dates from 2nd to today

It would seem that "My Account" web page has not been updated with my ported number.

7 REPLIES 7
HangTen
Rising Star

Re: Usage Breakdown not listing ported number

Has anyone else with a ported number checked their 'Usage breakdown' on their account web page since their ported number went live?

HangTen
Rising Star

OK, for anyone else having this issue, I just called Customer Service and was informed that the account web page system is a little behind with updating ported numbers and may take "up to 5 working days" to catch up and start displaying the usage history breakdown for the new number. Not a problem - I can live with that Smiley

Out of interest, I made two calls to CS on 500 and both were answered within 3 rings, with friendly, helpful people on the other end; so well done, guys Smiley

Digitalspirit
Dabbler

I've got this issue as well. Also I can't disable my VM even though I have requested it 4 times. "All we can do is turn it on and then off again", beginning to wonder if this is also linked to the number port. I've had a great service with the broadband over the years, but it seems they can't even do the basics with the mobile service. Looks like I will be dealing with customer "service" again tomorrow. :sigh:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Digitalspirit

You’re correct, if we’re processing a number port for you, we’d be unable to turn services off and on until this is complete. Once your port has completed just get back in contact and someone will be able to make sure you Voicemail is turned off for you. 

If you’d prefer you can just contact us  on Live Chat via our website and someone would be able to process this request for you there.

Digitalspirit
Dabbler

@Anonymous My number has been ported and for all intents and purposes has been working since 8th December! Yet I got an email today saying, "Brilliant news, your mobile number port will be complete very soon." So it makes no logical sense. Do I therefore have to wait for confirmation of the "official" port to register in your system regardless to the fact it's been working for the last 7 days?! It's very confusing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Digitalspirit If your port has been working since the 8th December, that’s great, however it may have just registered on our system which is what would have been stopping having services turned off.  If you’d like your Voicemail turned off now, you can call us on 500 from the SIM at no charge. 

HangTen
Rising Star

Fix

I logged into "My Account" this morning and the usage breakdown is now correctly showing the calls log for my current, ported-in number - happily all sorted within the time scale promised by CS when I phoned to report the issue Smiley