cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade ended up in a downgrade!

eleriprice
Hooked

Upgrade ended up in a downgrade!

Was granted an upgrade from 600 to 1500 mins. yet a/c page now shows am awarded a generous 250 mins. Even 3 phone calls later have failed to sort this out. They really do make you proud.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Upgrade ended up in a downgrade!

Hi @eleriprice

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear this has been your experience; it certainly doesn't seem ideal. 

Without specific account information, I'm unable to advise further, however, if you could send me a private message with your account details I'll ensure this is looked into and dealt with accordingly. -Ashleigh 

eleriprice
Hooked

Thank you. Mob. is [removed]. Today was told on your chatline system that i would have to ,ake do with 250 mins for This month till 4 July. I was on 600 to start with!!! Needs sorting as 3 of your reps have cocked this upgrade effort up.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Personal information removed to a private area for staff.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Remove your personal data @eleriprice, this is a public forum.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @eleriprice

Just checking this has been followed up via Private Message? If not feel free to drop me a one, and we'd be able to take a look into your account for you. Smiley