cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use Mobile Data - account 'Pending'

cwelzo

Unable to use Mobile Data - account 'Pending'

Hi,

since the start of the month I have been unable to use my mobile internet (11 days and counting) even though I have the full 2.5 GB showing on my account  (unable to check emails/whats app/ internet/ sat nav).  I have called the help line many times and have finally been told that the issue is that my account is marked as 'Pending'.  They have said that the operations team are working on resolving the issue.  I have asked if I could get a time when the issue will be resolved but they were unable to say.  I asked if it could go on indefinitely and they said they could not commit to an date when it will be resolved and potentially it could be weeks, months or longer.

I have been patient and but as I think that you'll agree this is not a the level of service that anybody would be happy with.  I have been unable to gain a resolution from the phone helpline.  Could you please let me know when this issue will be resolved?  If it cannot I will have to look to changing to another company.

thanks

Chris   

7 REPLIES 7
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Unable to use Mobile Data - account 'Pending'

Hi @cewlzo,

I'm sorry that your mobile data isn't working at the moment and that we've been unable to provide a timescale as to when this will be resolved. We can look into this from here and see if we can get any further information for you.

Please can you send me a private message with your mobile number, your full name and your full address including the postcode? Please comment on this post once you've done this so that we can ensure this is picked back up.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
cwelzo

Hi, direct message sent.
I look forward to your reply.thanks.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello@cwlezo,

Thanks for dropping us a private message, I have replied back now and look forward to hearing from you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
cwelzo

Direct message with further info requested sent.

I look forward to hearing your reply.

thanks

Chris 

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @cwelzo,

I have just picked up your DM and responded.

When you reply if you could kindly let us know here so we can pick it up as soon as possible.

Thank you.

cwelzo

Direct message sent again.

I look forward to hearing the reply.

thanks

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @cwelzo,

Thank you for sending us another direct message, I've replied to you via direct message now.

Please get back in touch on here once you've replied so that we can ensure this is picked back up for you.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team