cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send txt messages

dhd101212
Dabbler

Unable to send txt messages

I have had no complaints at all since switching to Plusnet Mobile until now.  Since yesterday afternoon I have been unable to send text messsages.  It started as an intermittent problem and now every message just fails to send.  I have signal and am at a loss why this is???  Can anyone suggest anything I can do?  I am using a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge which is only a month old and I live in Scarborough Nth Yorks. 

Any help appreciated.  (I have tried switching the phone on and off)

Simon

4 REPLIES 4
Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Re: Unable to send txt messages

Have you tried a different SMS app?

dhd101212
Dabbler

Sorry but I don't know what you mean?

MarcJohnson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Good morning, Simon!

A shame to hear you're having issues with your SMS (text messages). The best first thing to check would be whether or not you can send messages ok if you put our SIM into another handset, as that would make it clear if we should look first at the handset or your account on our network.

If you'd like to send me a PM (click on my name to get to that), I'll be happy to take a look into this further for you, alternatively, you can give us a call for free on 500 from your plusnet SIM, or you can contact us on the Live Chat on our website, or even email into us at mobile-help@plus.net. Smiley

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8