cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive calls and texts

Casey1

Unable to receive calls and texts

For the past 4 days I have been unable to receive any calls or texts, although i can make them. The EE mast in my area was being repaired on Monday and was fixed on Tuesday pm. I have contacted customer services about this 5 times and all i get is the same response, no problems showing. They are sending me a new sim and i know that isn't the problem, Plusnet seem to be in denial about this, especially after viewing this site, where many others are having the same issues. I have written to the CEO but don't hold out much hope. My phone is useless to me at the moment. I have never come across such poor response from any company. They won't let me speak to anyone in their technical dept. , fob me off saying no issues. I would leave if it weren't such a good deal with them, but my patience is wearing thin and will have to go elsewhere.

2 REPLIES 2
pkw
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Unable to receive calls and texts

In my case, the problem lasted a week before it resolved itself suddenly. No explanation given. I know it's not very helpful but you may want to wait and see Smiley

Casey1

Re: Unable to receive calls and texts

Thanks pkw