cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to disable Voicemail

FIXED
winelight

Unable to disable Voicemail

When I try to disable Voicemail I can see the current settings but when I try to change them I get "Network or SIM card error" and my changes don't stick. There is no network or SIM card error, of course, and everything else works fine. Yes I have removed cleaned and reinserted the SIM, and I have checked the network status, and I have waited a week and tried again.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: Unable to disable Voicemail

Fix

I had same problem a few years back; didn't want voicemail because we have a nuisance-blocking answering machine. At that time I was told to phone Pnet tech support as it was not possible online. A long wait as usual but very helpful when I did get through.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to see you're unable to disable your voicemail service, we'd be happy to carry this out from our side if you want.

Feel free to send me a PM with your full name, confirming you are the account holder, full address and your mobile number.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
winelight

Thanks for both replies. I called support, it was answered immediately, and they did it there and then.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Glad to hear that! Thumbs_Up

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet