cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to call or receive calls, wifi ok, worked for 1 min, then again no service !!!

Traveler
Hooked

Unable to call or receive calls, wifi ok, worked for 1 min, then again no service !!!

Had a call this morning, and called and suddenly no service.

Can't call or receive calls, not even customer service (500).

I removed sin, restarted, worked for 1 call, when I tried to call the voicemail, back to no calls !

If you can't make a call in London, or there is a reception issue, then that is an offing issue.

I am waiting for a delivery collection, if driver can't get through to me and I miss the pickup, it is your fault!

Iphone 6S

24 REPLIES 24
ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Unable to call or receive calls, wifi ok, worked for 1 min, then again no service !!!

Same here in Bristol, three PN sims two not working full stop and one Intermittent.

DeeUK

Re: Unable to call or receive calls, wifi ok, worked for 1 min, then again no service !!!

Same in Southampton. I’ve spent best part of an hour turning my phone on/off, airplane mode on/off, taking sim out etc and still unable to send or receive calls. service status says all fine! Help!

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

Seems the problem is widespread. Service status has been updated https://plusnet.servicestatus.net/plusnet/status

People now reported service appears to be restored , it certainly is for me.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

be careful, looks like plusnet are marking detail on this issue as spam and deleting them

an entire thread on it deleted

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Apologies for any inconvenience. We're aware that some Plusnet Mobile customers were experiencing an issue using their voice services. This issue has now been resolved, if you're still having problems please let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Davesona
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Still no service in South Warwickshire at 1825hrs. 

ciel

It was fixed this afternoon earlier, and now it is not working again!!! Unbelievable!!!

Speckyhen

Have been trying to make calls for the last hour without success. Plusnet offices just down the road in Sheffield city centre!

Laura2504
Dabbler

I can't make or receive calls again either. Neither can my parents.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I'm watching my mobile connect to various masts in the area in the hope of finding a signal to lock onto.

It's not succeeding.

I'm in the South Sheffield area.

I'm using this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wilysis.cellinfolite

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Will212

Not working again. Helpline just says yes are network is down. 

https://plusnet.servicestatus.net/plusnet/status is a waste waste of space as it says it's fine.

Come on Plusnet get your finger out and get is sorted.

Also make the status page reflect the true state of the service!

ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro

Mines on and off every five minutes like now try to ring the OH who’s also on PN and nothing but when I ring my PN phone from an o2 phone I have the calls goes through.

Earlier today while the calls were on and off I still had full signal and 4G showing on my Android phone but now both showing nothing, that was until I rang my number from my other number and everything is showing as normal.

My OH’s phone is an iOS phone that has showed good 4G and signal but has on and off phone call capability.

Although my phone shows 5 bar 4G, data is not working.

I suppose everyone gone home for the week-end now so might get a fix the start of next week.

ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro

@Will212

Service status is saying the issue was fixed 3 hours ago but broke again 10 minutes ago and will update tomorrow at 10 AM.

tonyfudger

Two of us in East Devon have been down since at least before 7pm