Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access 4G services whilst roaming

FIXED
scotto
Hooked

Re: Unable to access 4G services whilst roaming

Just returned from Malta. 4G on both phones fine after restarting the phones. Thanks @Gandalf and everyone for your help.

alexpres
Dabbler

I think that it is important from a position of trust and openness that Plusnet Mobile provides a statement as to what the problem was.  There are many technically-minded people involved here who won't be happy until an answer is given.  I moved to Plusnet due to its "Roam like at home" marketing and roaming coverage.  Friends of mine did too.  I've had a holiday and business trip seriously disrupted by being limited to 3G.

I would be prepared to waive my right to compensation for Plusnet mobile to provide a description of what it fixed. I believe that all Plusnet mobile users have a right to compensation if they've been abroad and haven't received the service which was promised.

KeithLa

Six months or more this problem has continued, I had 2 weeks in France in March with only 3g and no help from Plusnet when I was there or when I returned.
As I was on a 30 day rolling contract I left as soon my contract was up, in retrospect this was the best decision for me as maybe they have only just fixed the problem, or not as some recent posts suggest.
I moved to EE who Plusnet use as a provider and have had no more problems in Europe during my 7 weeks touring in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and France.
Plusnet maybe a bit cheaper than EE PAYG but at least it works !
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been locked as the issue impacting many customers has been resolved.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'