cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two SIMs sent out, and still none received

SophieWillcox

Two SIMs sent out, and still none received

As I can see from a lot of others on the forum, this is a common issue which needs to be resolved.
I've ordered two SIMs, after one was dispatched, I chased you again and you socalled dispatched another one three days ago. I've been without a phone for a week now as you prompt us for the PAC codes upon switching.

I've now been refunded my £6 monthly tariff, so do I need to find a new provider? I've not had any confirmation emails or any info about why I've received a refund or where my new SIM is. It's all rather frustrating, very poor service, and to be honest I'd rather not use you at all.
Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
davids1
Hooked

Re: Two SIMs sent out, and still none received

I have exactly the same issue. Number now transferred - great - but no SIM card. 

We need the phone to keep in touch with elderly relatives. We expected some disruption to service - half a day or so - but no SIM card means we don't have a working phone. 

Why on earth is Plusnet transferring numbers before it is able to issue SIM cards???!!!! I wish I'd checked the forum before convincing my wife it was a good idea to swap!

Tags (1)
SophieWillcox

I'm sorry you have the same problem! I wish I checked too. Also have elderly relatives to check in with.

Hopefully we can have these issues resolved soon!
MyWifesHusband
Dabbler

I have a sinking feeling - same problem here.  Why has it been transferred before the SIM has been confirmed as arriving?  Annoying that my old network is paid up for another fortnight but even though I am paying for 2 networks I have no coverage.

Ghost1

I no this sounds silly and obvious, but have you double checked that they have wrote your address down correctly and spelt it correctly?
It probably isn't that by the number of people that have this issue, just might be worth a check.