cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to cancel my sim only 30day contract and i need help

mcneils

Trying to cancel my sim only 30day contract and i need help

I have tried unsuccessfully to cancel my two sim only 30 day contracts. I have called customers services at least 6 times but to no avail plenty of excuses though. I dont think they grasp that the longer this goes on the more frustrating it gets its not about the money. Anyway here's what I have been told and whats happened. I decided to post and look for help here.

1. Cancelled 1st sim only contract on 18th jan 2019 customer services rep said they would take final payment on 11th Feb my payment date and refund my prorata payment on the 14th march all fine. Then got an txt through on about the 8thth of march saying they were going to take another payment on the 14th. I called back oh its a system error we will refund your money they did that day. Then they did the same a few days later and this time they took the money called again we will get it sorted and call you back they never returned my call when they said they would. Called again terribly sorry we have  system problems and over 100 people in the queue  I had to call them again he put in a request it and said it would take 10days. So here we are 25th march, no refund, phone still on will they try and take another payment on the 14th April

2. Cancelled 2nd phone on 18th Feb took a payment on 15th march 2019 customer service rep said it would go off the following day kind of different answer to the first sim only contract.

3. I need clarification of how these 30day contracts work and both these sim only contracts cancelled I dont want to cancel through my bank doing this tells me the plusnet customers services is not working

regards

mcneils

3 REPLIES 3
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: Trying to cancel my sim only 30day contract and i need help

Hi @mcneils

Welcome to the forums - sorry to hear you have had issues terminating your SIMO contacts. 

I'd like to look into this for you.

I'll just need to pass some Security with yourself and then we can look into your query straight away. 

Could you please PM us with the following details for both accounts (please provide any information which is duplicate regardless, as there are two accounts and therefore two sets of Data Protection to pass);

-  your full name
-  your full address including postcode 
-  your mobile number 

Kind Regards,
MoR

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks @mcneils 

Could you now please send me;

- the 1st & 3rd character from the answer to SIM1's security question "Your First Holiday Destination" 

- the 2nd & 3rd character from the answer to SIM2's security question, also "Your First Holiday Destination" 

Thanks, 

MoR

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks again @mcneils

I've replied to your PM with the account specifics. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR