cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring Number Nightmare and No help from customer services

Newbie2

Transferring Number Nightmare and No help from customer services

Hi

Like many have already posted on here,I started my own number porting nightmare with Plusnet on Wednesday morning-

Still no progress.

Have rang customer service five times to date be politely fobbed off each time! 

I am beyond frustrated.

Had just moved house and have lost calls and appointments with three different tradesmen already as i result.

Son about to start school in a new place and missed out on him meeting up with new frien d beforehand because i couldn't be contacted on my original number.

I have cried and begged for some sort of timescale to be told vague statements like "i'm 2/3 of the way up a delayed porting list"

Plusnet are taking peoples money in good faith yet are unable to provide what they are advertising and have no troubleshooting mechanism in place to assist with the issues that are very COMMONLY going wrong.

Very very disappointed that no one has contacted me to tell me when this will be resolved.

3 REPLIES 3
SeanCorri
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Transferring Number Nightmare and No help from customer services

Hi PN!

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience in Porting your number to us! 

Our Port-In process takes one working day if submitted before 6pm, and up to two working days after 6pm. You may find that there will be some disruption on the network as this is processed, however, this is part of the process and full services will resume when the Port-In is complete. You should receive a text to inform you when the Port-In has completed. 

Sometimes Port-Ins can be delayed for various reasons, however, when this happens rest assured that our Operations Team are working hard to get this sorted for you, as quickly as possible! We don't like to give out a timescale when it comes to a delayed Port-In, as sometimes it takes a little longer to make sure that we don't lose your number!

I'm sorry to hear that you feel as though you've been fobbed off by our Customer Service Team! This certainly isn't the high standard of Customer Service that we aim to offer to all of our customers! I'll pass this on to the relevant department to review for you, and we'll look to improve our customer experience!

I completely understand that you're frustrated that you've missed calls. We'll always be happy to look into crediting your account for any inconvenience caused, once your Port-In has completed! 

I'd be more than happy to see if there's an update on your account, so please don't hesitate to drop me a PM, and i'll be sure to follow this up there! -Sean Smiley

Newbie2

Thanks for contacting me Sean
The issue has now been resolved
Kind regards
SeanCorri
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

That's great news PN!

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you ever have any further questions! You can get in touch by dropping me a message on Facebook or Twitter, via Live Chat on our website www.plus.net, or by giving us a call on 0800 0791133 - Option 1, or 500 from your Plusnet mobile number -Sean Smiley