cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering a Voicemail you have been sent to your email address?

hau851107

Transfering a Voicemail you have been sent to your email address?

Hi,

I wonder if you could help me please? I have a few Voicemails in my archive that I would like to transfer them to my email address as they mean a lot to me to keep them.

Once I have listen to the message I then press 6 and then I'm told that I will then need to choose whether I want to send them to another phone or send to an email address I have listed and type in the appropriate number responding to the correct email address?

I called the help desk and they had no idea what I was talking about, hopefully you do.

Can you tell me how I register an email address on my plusnet account? Or just simply tell me how to send voicemails to my email address?

Thank you

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Re: Transfering a Voicemail you have been sent to your email address?

Hi hau851107, thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately this isn't a feature we currently support. While the option is on our voicemail service this is a feature we had looked into implementing but ultimately decided against. Thanks very much for bringing this to our attention and I'll certainly forward this to the relevant department to be removed, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.