cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer from EE to Plusnet and IPhone 6 is using previous data allowance from EE

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: Transfer from EE to Plusnet and IPhone 6 is using previous data allowance from EE

Hi gsk7912@CharlieRobinson is away on holiday at the moment so I'm sorry he was unable to pick this up.

I'd like to get this sorted for you - we'd need to rule out a SIM card issue first, but I can get a new one sent out to you asap. Please send me a Private Message with your Plusnet Mobile number and we can go from there.

gsk7912
Hooked

Re: Transfer from EE to Plusnet and IPhone 6 is using previous data allowance from EE

Thanks for your post @MichaelWilliams.  I have sent you a private message with my account details.

I have got new sim with me, please call me and sort this out as soon as you can.

Thanks

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Cheers for your message, I'll reply right now Smiley

dmn

@MichaelWilliamsmy wife is having the exact same problem as others have described in this thread - a "split port" after porting over from EE but still getting "out of data" messages from EE and her web browser just redirects to the EE page for buying data add-ons. Is this a common problem with Plusnet? We spoke to PN Cust Support last night and all they could do was suggest we contact EE, but it sounds like others have tried that before and EE will just send us back to PN. It looks like you know the secret to getting this fixed, so please could you help us out as you have for the other folks. (I tried to send a PM but it wouldn't let me - maybe because it's a new Community account?) Many thanks!

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've just replied to your PM dmn Smiley

dmn

Thank you! I will pick it up in PM.