cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topcashback Black Friday sign up

Tigger17
Grafter

Topcashback Black Friday sign up

Hi, hoping for a definitive responce from Plusnet ideally, as phoning I get passed from pillar to post with no definite answer. Here goes -

I already have broadband and one mobile account in my name. Last Friday decided to add anothermobile account via the £35 Topcashback offer (£7 for 4.5GB unlinited minutes and texts on a 12 month contract) for my wife.

Signed up, tracked OK, but at £0 (yes I read terms on Topcashback and thought it was a valid transaction to attract £35)

Its a new mobile account, in addition to the one we already have BUT - All the accounts are in my own name, as it was a surprise for wife who is PAYG Tesco!

Question - Is this a valid transaction to receive the Topcashback, with all accounts in my name?Huh

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Topcashback Black Friday sign up

Thanks for getting in touch @Tigger17 

Apologies for the delayed response and as far as I’m aware that should be fine because mobile accounts aren’t linked together in this way.

If you’ve not got this sorted yet, can you PM me the mobile number from the affected account and I’ll be happy to look into this further for you. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet