cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The never ending story of........................ My number not recognised !!!

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: The never ending story of........................ My number not recognised !!!

Hi there @Weirdy346,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Please sent it to me in a PM and I can get those examples sent off for you today. Once you have sent the PM please let us know on this thread so we can pick it up as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Weirdy346
Dabbler

Re: The never ending story of........................ My number not recognised !!!

Just sent you a PM Mads Thumbs_Up

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for getting back to me @Weirdy346. I have now replied with further info.

Thank you.

Weirdy346
Dabbler

Here we go again. It's been another week with no feedback apart from Mads saying it was being passed on to some technical team last sunday ? Whats happening people ????
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hey @Weirdy346

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

I would suggest checking the PM I replied with on Sunday as we have asked you for further info. Once you have replied via PM let us know here so we can pick it up. More than likely we will need new examples as the ones you have previously sent are now out of date.

Thank you.

RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

Get a PAC

Order a new sim from someone else that you will probably get Monday

Use PAC

You will be up and running Monday.

or

Send an Email to Mads

If mads hasn't left, chase here up next Friday for an update

if Mads has left, chase someone else Monday, who will say the examples are out of date and email 3 more, then chase the following Monday ....

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
Weirdy346
Dabbler

So your advice after 4 months is to move to another provider or suffer not knowing who is trying to call me and failing to do anything about the issue yourselves !!!!!!!

I've requested a pack code and notified Resolver.

Will contact Ofcom after this message.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Weirdy246,

I'm very sorry that our networks team are unable to resolve this problem and for any inconvenience caused. I can see that you have discussed this with our retentions team and your PAC has been provided.

We're unable to respond directly to cases via Resolver but Resolver should pass the details on to our higher level escalation team so that they can take ownership of the complaint from here for you. An advisor to this team will be assigned your case and will be in touch once they've investigated this, which should be within the next 5-10 working days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

@Weirdy346 

Have they agreed to refund all your payments to them for this service that never worked properly?

Looks like its probably a relatively bog standard split port (THEIR fault) to me which any half way competent tech support team should resolve in a few hours just from your number/account with them.

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
Weirdy346
Dabbler

RobC,

No, they have done nothing but ask for more and more details of the unknown !!!!!!

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @Weirdy346,

I sincerely apologise for the issue you are experiencing and for the level of support that you have received, I assure you this isn't what we expect.

After checking the communication between my team and the mobile operations team, I'm unable to find confirmation that the data was sent across to them. I have now sent an email to get this investigated with the information that we have however, I'm afraid I cannot guarantee that the information provided will allow us to rectify the problem.

The form takes up to 5 working days to be picked up and once the issue has been investigated we will be in touch. If you are unable to replicate the issue in the meantime, please let us know so we can check our mailbox.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
Weirdy346
Dabbler

Jubby

I have been in contact with your people either by phone, online chat and now this forum since DECEMBER 2018.

AND this morning I've just received a text message saying my account has been suspended and that I've stopped my Direct Debit..........NOT TRUE regards the DD....

Just port my number out somewhere.........(EE where it came from) or any bl####y where and re-port it back.

It will probably work properly again then !!!!!

How about returning all my payments and not charging me again till you or Resolver or OFCOM sort this out ?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us.

While I understand you've contacted us, we can see no evidence of this being raised to our operations team. I've discussed this with my colleague from our complaints team, who has tried calling you as well as e-mailing.

We've repeatedly requested examples from within the past 48 hours but we hadn't received this. I can see you've provided examples to us on the 3rd, however those examples were out of date at the time.

I can also see my colleague e-mailed our operations team today with the examples you sent on the 3rd asking if there's anything we can do with them. Unfortunately we've had a reply back advising that our suppliers cannot investigate this unless they're within the past 72 hours, though we'd request 48 hours to allow time for us to pick up the request and pass it on.

If you can PM us with newer examples we'll be happy to pass them on.

Thanks.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Weirdy346
Dabbler

Mads has already said details have been passed to EE

Please stop asking me to fix a problem with your service when OBVIOUSLY the port from EE has gone wrong and start from there.....................

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Mads has already said details have been passed to EE

I've checked in with @Mads and could I ask when this was?

Please stop asking me to fix a problem with your service when OBVIOUSLY the port from EE has gone wrong and start from there

While I understand the issue may likely be not something on your side, I'm afraid that I can only advise what we've already said that in order for our suppliers to investigate further we need examples which are in date otherwise they'll be rejected.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet