cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The never ending story of........................ My number not recognised !!!

Weirdy346
Dabbler

The never ending story of........................ My number not recognised !!!

I'm posting here as I've tried to do this privately to no avail............

Since I joined Plusnet from EE in Dec 2018, I have been mucked around by the so called support team.

There have been various people that I can call on different networks but some cannot call me back as the number comes up unknown etc.

They then asked ME to provide info on which numbers and networks and times and..........You get link here....It's all about ME providing info from people I don't know, who have failed to get through so not bothered again (lost work, earnings, business etc)

This is one of the more recent messages that I haven't deleted

Dear Mr G********** 

I have attempted to get in touch with you on three separate occasions now, both via phone and email, but I have been unable to reach you, I am sorry about this. 

I will now transfer ownership of the complaint over to yourself, please let me know if you would like me to take any further action in order to progress the matter. 

Please be advised that we will keep your complaint open for a further 28 days to allow you to get back in touch, if we do not hear from you within this period, the complaint would be closed. 

Thank you for all your patience whilst I have been working on your complaint, and I look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon. 

Kind regards, 

[CSA Removed]

Customer Advocate

Plusnet PLC

Email: [Removed]

SO no responsibility on Plusnet for their service..............

I've done every fix they have asked me to try (I muck around a lot in the XDA Delevopers groups and know my way round a handset and its software)

SO stop mucking about and fix whatever has gone wrong with the Port from EE and how about making my service (!) free until you pull your fingers out and fix this problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Yesterday I received a text saying my account had been suspended due to non payment and cancelled Direct Debit.

I ring in as I couldn't login into the online or mobile app and am told sorry, its all OK, the DD is still there but they will take 2 payments next month.......No mention of sorry etc

Signing of soon from Mr Angry............

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

48 REPLIES 48
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: The never ending story of........................ My number not recognised !!!

Hi @Weirdy346,

Thanks for getting in touch with us over the community forums.

I am very sorry to hear you feel this way and for the experience you have had with us. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused.

So we can investigate and help resolve this matter we need to access your mobile account. Please provide the following via PM:

- Your full name and confirmation you are the account holder

- Your full address with postcode

- Your Plusnet mobile number

Once you have sent the PM, please let us know here so we can pick it up as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Weirdy346
Dabbler

Re: The never ending story of........................ My number not recognised !!!

Sent about 3 hours ago ?

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @Weirdy346,

Thanks for sending us a PM, I have replied asking for further info.

Thank you

Weirdy346
Dabbler

Any news yet ....................

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @Weirdy346,

I am sorry Mads has left for the day and we are unable to review the messages she has replied to you.

I am sincerely sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue receiving some calls correctly and for the inconvenience this will be causing you.

Unfortunately in order for us to identify the cause of the issue we would need examples to see what happens when the call comes through our network.

If you could PM Mads 3 examples within the last 48 hours of this happening, we can send this off to the relevant team.

We would need the handset make and model, Date and time of the call as well as the numbers that called you.

I understand from you post that you are unaware of this until a person trys to reach you and alerts you that this happens.

Is there any way that you could get one these when you are aware to try to call you 3 times with 2 hours in between and get back to Mads.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Weirdy346
Dabbler

Round and round and round we go...............................I've already sent details of 3 lots of call yesterday including times, numbers, networks and postcodes for location but here is my phone details...................

Oneplus 2 (as if it makes a differece as I've tried the SIM in other phone before I brought this up)

Please read my problem history because I am fed up of the same avoidance of the issue......The port of my number has failed (spilt port ?)

You people have sent me Ombudsman details but I'll hang on just a little longer.....

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for your response @Weirdy346,

Can you confirm if the 3 examples you provided yesterday were sent via private message to Mads?

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Weirdy346
Dabbler

Yes, they were.

Weirdy346
Dabbler

Helloooooooo,

Have you guys forgotten about me again !!!!!!!!

PS Repeated warnings and phone messages to me saying there no Direct Debit setup (yes there is) then closing my account because of a mistake (sic) in your sytem was just icing on the cake.......

RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

@SammyM wrote:

Hello @Weirdy346,

I am sorry Mads has left for the day and we are unable to review the messages she has replied to you.

Unfortunately in order for us to identify the cause of the issue we would need examples to see what happens when the call comes through our network.

If you could PM Mads 3 examples within the last 48 hours of this happening, we can send this off to the relevant team.

We would need the handset make and model, Date and time of the call as well as the numbers that called you.

Is there any way that you could get one these when you are aware to try to call you 3 times with 2 hours in between and get back to Mads.

@SammyM

So you are unable to review the messages sent to @Mads as she has left

despite that, you need more examples of what you have not seen,

and you ask the customer to send more examples to Mads, who already has some but who is apparently not in

.. so you cant see the examples already sent - or presumably any new ones sent?

!!!!!

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Weirdy346, thanks for getting back in touch.

In order for us to be able to investigate the issues you have been having, we do require the 3 examples within the last 48 hours of this taking place. Once we have these examples, we can then send it off for investigation.

Regards

Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Weirdy346
Dabbler

So the 3 lots I sent last time I had this request went where ?

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Weirdy346,

I've spoken to @Mads regarding this and I'm afraid we haven't received a PM providing 3 examples of this issue occurring. As this is the case, I'd request that you please attempt to resend a private message to us including 3 examples from within the last 48 hours.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Weirdy346
Dabbler

I've got 3 lots of calls to send but whose PM should it be this time ?