Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible customer service

FIXED
Higgi
Dabbler

Terrible customer service

Over the past few days i have had thee worst customer service i have ever come across in my life with plusnet.they decided to restrict my 2 mobile sims because i cancelled my direct debit.i want to add my bill was paid in advance of this and due to there being no way to set up a new one online i called in.i set up the new direct debit.but my service is still restricted 5 days on!i have contacted customer service a few times and they keep saying ive not called in when i have emails to prove ive set the direct debit up and this is actually showing on one of my sim plans when i log in.can someone please help as im at the end of my tether with this.i am disabled and i rely on these sims for my carer to keep in touch with me.
11 REPLIES 11
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Terrible customer service

Hi @Higgi,

I'm very sorry to hear that your services are still restricted despite you setting up a new direct debit instruction. We can look into this from here for you. Please can you send me a private message with your full name, your full address including the post code and your two mobile numbers? Please drop us another message on this thread once you've done this so that we can make sure that this is picked back up.

Regards,
Emily

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Higgi
Dabbler

Hi emilyd i have private messaged the info you needed.thanks.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thank you for sending that information over @Higgi. I've sent you another private message now, please get back in touch on this thread once you've replied to the private message.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Higgi
Dabbler

Hi there i have sent the details through.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thank you for confirming those details and for passing our data protection checks. I've checked both the accounts linked to the numbers and both are showing as unrestricted.

Please can you confirm whether all services (calls, SMS and data) are affected on both lines or if it's just certain services? Please can you also confirm whether you have tried the following?

1. Turn airplane mode on and off again

2. Restart your device

3. Check you have the latest software

Regards,
Emily

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Higgi
Dabbler

Hi ive sent you a pm.but can confirm 1 sim is partially working since yesterday but the other ones transfering to plusnet when trying to make calls.
Higgi
Dabbler

I ment to add the sim thats transferring to plusnet when trying to call out also has no working data or txt messaging.
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back to us @Higgi.

We've de-activated and re-activated the service for the account that is still transferring to Plusnet. Can you please allow up to 2 hours for this to take effect. If you're still experiencing issues after that, please do let us know.

Regards

Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Higgi
Dabbler

Ok hopefully it will work.thanks
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Fix

Just let us know how you get on @Higgi

Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
philbean
Dabbler

no working data or txt messaging

Here we go again...