Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminate contract

Jmc1

Terminate contract

Hi.

I want to terminate my contract.

The reason for this, is that I do not use it, therefore it is a waste of money for me.

I phoned your customer service number and told them this. They sent me a PAC code, which I did not use, as I do not want to start another contract elsewhere (I just want to terminate this one). I continue to be charged for a service I do not use. This has been going on for months.

In desperation I have requested a STAC code, which I also do not want to use. I just want to terminate my Plusnet mobile contract.

If an admin is reading this, please terminate my contract.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Terminate contract

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you want to leave Plusnet. Unfortunately we’re not able to cancel your contract here, please call 0800 079 1133 and my colleague will be able to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
ishouldcocoa

Is plusnet very difficult to leave as seems the case in this post.

I see that you only have payment via direct debit which seems more suited to long term contracts as opposed to a 30 day rolling sim.

I would like to join plusnet but find this very worrying,

Are there any plans to change payment methods such as google pay, paypal etc?Huh

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @ishouldcocoa, thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid an active payment method is one of the things we require throughout the period of having a mobile service with us. This is due to all of our customers having credit checks and any missed payments could directly impact their credit score so making sure there's an active payment method is one of our priorities. I'm afraid there's no alternative payment methods currently.

ishouldcocoa

thanks for your reply, I will look to you when a change of payment methods is introduced.