cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tempted To Switch

happysnapper
Grafter

Tempted To Switch

I'm tempted to do the MSE switch £6 odd/month but I have a few questions.

We're already on EE and it just works, tethering etc, no problems, but after a couple of years what was a the £10 fixed deal is creeping up.

I have 2 lines, both unlimited calls, texts and 4GB of data each vs the same from Plusnet (4.5GB data?)

At the moment I can donate 3.5GB of data from line 2 to line 1 via the app should the need arise giving me 7.5GB of data/month

Can the Plusnet app donate data from one user to the other and if not why not Smiley

3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

Re: Tempted To Switch

Can the Plusnet app donate data from one user to the other

Not possible I'm afraid

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

happysnapper
Grafter

@MisterW wrote:

Can the Plusnet app donate data from one user to the other

Not possible I'm afraid

Ah. OK.

I have a dual SIM phone so I might just switch herself to Plusnet, buy a 1 month PAYG Vodafone 4G SIM see if it's any good.

If it is I might go for their 100GB deal as my main SIM and use 1p Mobile as a backup.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Cheers for your interest in our mobile service.

Unfortunately it isn't possible to donate data between accounts but thanks for the feedback.

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet