cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariff change via online account-not available

Dirkdiggler
Grafter

Tariff change via online account-not available

I have in the past been able to log in to my online account and change my tariff, I'm on a 30d rolling contract 12gb for £10. Yesterday I came to do this and the option is not there for me to switch to anything. Not even a button to press. Has plusnet removed this facility or is something wrong with my account?
5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Tariff change via online account-not available

Hi @Dirkdiggler 

I'm sorry to see there's no option for you to change your tariff online. As far as I'm aware we're still showing offers there although we may not do it all the time. I'd recommend giving our mobile support team a call on 0800 079 1133 to talk to somebody about what we can offer you as I'm sure we'd be able to tempt you with a new deal.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Dirkdiggler
Grafter

Oh dear. Looking at my bills I can see where I've gone wrong. Looks like when I went into my account in June I changed from 1 month contract 12gb data to exactly the same data but 12 month contract for the same money (what a moron, shows what not paying attention and being click happy can do!) ). How much will it cost me to get out of this? The full remainder of the contract? I've bought a 5g phone and I'm planning on moving to EE.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Ah sorry to see this @Dirkdiggler 

If you’ve put the contract through in the last 14 days, we’ll be able to write it off and move you to your previous agreement with no termination fees.

I’d still recommend calling us to arrange / discuss.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Dirkdiggler
Grafter

OK Gandalf. Thanks for the help. Yeah I've well exceeded that timeframe of 14 days unfortunately. I will have to ring up to hopefully sort out. Is there anything regarding 5g on the horizon for plusnet?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Ah fair enough. No problem @Dirkdiggler 

I'm not aware of any plans to provide 5G services, which normally means we haven't got anything to share. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet