cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIP: Change length of time (number of rings) befor calls go to voicemail on Plusnet Mobile.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: TIP: Change length of time (number of rings) befor calls go to voicemail on Plusnet Mobile.

Hello @richjenn13

I am deeply sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your calls going straight through to voicemail.

Can you please private message me with the following details, so I can have a look into this for you:-

- Your full name

- Your full home address, including your postcode

- Your mobile number

Many thanks.

richjenn13
Dabbler

Re: TIP: Change length of time (number of rings) befor calls go to voicemail on Plusnet Mobile.

Thanks ever so much - I called 500 and a very helpful customer service operator sorted it out for me.

Very grateful for your offer of help.

Very best

Richard

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Glad to hear that's sorted. Thanks for letting us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Bluecat2
Grafter

Really struggling to increase the ring time from 20 seconds until voicemail cuts in, spoke with CS twice now and no further forward. "Frustrated"

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Bluecat2 I am deeply sorry to hear our Mobile service team were unable to assist you with this matter.

To alter the length of time that your phone rings before diverting to voicemail, you simply need to enter dial the following code.

You can increase the ring time to 30 seconds.

Simply dial the following code:- 

**61*(Your Mobile Number)*11*30# - this will increase the settings to 30 seconds.

You can either enter +44 or 0 when typing in your mobile number.

Hope this information helps.

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Best wishes.

Bluecat2
Grafter

Still hasn't worked, tried both options. Any further assistance 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear this.

If you can PM me your mobile number I'll be happy to look into this for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for your private message.

I've been able to replicate the issue as I'm too unable to use the code above.

I've raised this with our operations team to pass on to our suppliers for further investigation.

We should have an update within the next 5 working days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Bluecat2
Grafter

Thanks, really need to get a resolution, it's a right pain at 20 seconds.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No worries.

We'll update you soon regarding this.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Sadclient
Grafter

You can sometimes get an "MMI code error" when trying to activate a setting which has already been set.
Try entering this code in your dialer -  *#61#

This should tell you what the existing setting is. If it is working, a small window will show "MMI code started"  then after a short wait, you you will see a window pop up with the message:-
"Call forwarding when no reply  Voice +447870020555 after (10, 15,20,25 or 30) seconds" This will tell you (1), if the MMI service is working properly and (2), if the time delay is already set.

Bluecat2
Grafter

Code says set to 20 seconds, just try to increase it to maximum of 30 so frustrating 

Sadclient
Grafter

Oh, I see.

What happens if you try to set it to 20s (as is existing)? Do you get the report saying succesful? Or does it still fail with an MMI or no access error?

Bluecat2
Grafter

Still shows as an "error" Re checked and still says set at 20 seconds 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Can you try dialling this number instead: **61*07870020555*11*30#

I've tested it and it seems to work.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet