cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched from EE, now No texts, no mobile data, no real help from Chat or 500

FIXED
DeanRoberts

Switched from EE, now No texts, no mobile data, no real help from Chat or 500

I switched from EE in early November, porting my number over. All fine, till my EE account ended, then no mobile data available, not able to send texts. Wifi fine. Calls fine. No help from 500 or Chat after five attempts to resolve the problem. Need help, and yes I've turned off the phone, rebooted, factory reset. Help greatly appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Bennyjj81
Fixes: 2

Re: Switched from EE, now No texts, no mobile data, no real help from Chat or 500

Fix

In exactly the same boat. Switched from EE last week. I have my old EE number but no texts or mobile data and calling 500 has been the biggest waste of time ever. So frustrated now.

jackson_t
Hooked

Re: Switched from EE, now No texts, no mobile data, no real help from Chat or 500

There are two other threads on the forum - you are not alone!

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@DeanRoberts I'm sorry to hear this. If you can PM me your mobile number or account number along with your full address we can chase this up

@Bennyjj81 From reviewing your other thread this is now resolved. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
DeanRoberts

Hi benny, no its not resolved, I pressed the wrong button so am in of help still to resolve getting my SIM working.

andyjc1
Hooked

Same problem here, I have been with plusnet for Just 6 weeks

for the past 13 days no mobile data or outgoing texts

and since the last night my sim cant make or receive calls

loads of calls to plusnet support, even sent a replacement sim, still no fix

lots of other people affected, total disaster and no explanation to me from Plusnet

I have now request my PAC code and hope to move to Virgin Mobile as soon as i receive my sim from them

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @DeanRoberts

I am sorry to hear you are unable to use your services on your Plusnet Mobile SIM.

Can you please privately message me with the following details:-

- Your full name

- Your full home address, including your postcode

- Your mobile number

Thank you.