cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swapping over

ClaudiaB

Swapping over

Hi, my husband and I have moved over from EE to Plus Net, we gave the PAC code when we ordered the SIM. When we received our sims yesterday, we tried to follow the instructions that were sent but we are unable to send texts to the number or ring 500?? Because we have our PAC code previously, will it just swap? Also, I have just had a message to say the PORT thing hasn’t worked so to try again or ring 500. Both I have tried and still won’t work? Any ideas please? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Smith7
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Swapping over

Welcome to the Forum

Just a thought have checked the APN setting on your phones are correct see below

https://www.plus.net/help/mobile/mobile-phone-and-voicemail-settings/

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

If you're still having trouble and can't call Mobile support on 500. Then you can call from another phone on 0800 079 1133 , its a freephone number so doesnt cost anything.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @ClaudiaB, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry for the delay in getting to your post. 

I'm sorry for the issues that you're having, I'd like to help with this! Can you please send me over a PM with your full name and the mobile number so that I can take a further look?

(to send a PM, click on my name and then to the right, there will be a grey button to 'send private message' and in the message please include a link to this thread)

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team