cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no data after being assured of a resolution...

FIXED
mubesjnr

Still no data after being assured of a resolution...

New SIM loaded and old number successfully ported across. I have calls and txt facility but still no data.
I've gone through the process of turning off and turning on again and reloading the SIM and I've waited until the end of the week as suggested by an online chat with a Plusnet customer services representative.
Please either fix this your end or re-issue me with a new SIM that will facilitate the full complement of service that I am paying for.
You have until Friday 20th to resolve this issue or I will be terminating the DD and leaving at the end of the fixed term period.
I await any reply from Plusnet.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps title edited as per Forum rules.

2 REPLIES 2
Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Re: Still no data after being assured of a resolution...

Fix

It's a rolling monthly contract rather than a fixed term and I wouldn't stop the DD instructions. If you do that and your contract terminates due to a failed payment then you may lose your phone number although a PN staff member will know better about that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Still no data after being assured of a resolution...

Hi @mubesjnr

Sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues with your data connection. As this was not resolved when the fix was implemented for all our customers I would suggest following the APN settings we have available here - https://www.plus.net/help/mobile/mobile-phone-and-voicemail-settings/. These should get your data working, however if your were still having some issues, please send us a Private Message so I can look into your account for you.

If you'd like to cancel please contact our team on 0800 079 1133 or 500 from the plusnet mobile SIM. I do hope we can have the matter resolved for you, and keep you as a customer. Smiley