cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still getting emails about mobile bills - left PN Mobile in November

bin
Aspiring Pro

Still getting emails about mobile bills - left PN Mobile in November

Having left PN Mobile in November I'm a bit nonplussed Wink as to why I am still getting emails about bills in February.

".....As your account is in credit by £0.00, we won't be taking a payment this month, and this credit will be applied to your bill."

I assume it is because the new billing system is still not talking to anyone or anything or some other silly reason but honestly PN can we do something about this please?

1 REPLY 1
LivRobinson
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Still getting emails about mobile bills - left PN Mobile in November

Hi @bin!

From what you have advised, it does sound as though this is the final bill that will be produced and is just an automated email to let you know there is nothing outstanding on the account. Without accessing the account, however, I cannot confirm that this is definitely the case. Having said this, even if the most recent email is an error, I will be able to rectify it to ensure no more billing emails are received from us Smiley

So that I can access your account, could I please get you to send me a PM with your full name and address, including postcode, and we can then begin the security process Smiley

Thanks -Liv

Liv Robinson
 Plusnet Help Team