cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still being billed despite cancelling the contract.

thunderer
Grafter

Still being billed despite cancelling the contract.

Hi can someone please stop sending me invoices for £0.00 for an account that was opened & closed the same day, because I found that despite the coverage indicator saying I was in an area covered by EE/Plusnet Mobile, I have none, in fact none in the surrounding area of approx 500m in diameter.

I have contacted PN Mobile before about this and was told it was sorted, yet I get another invoice saying that I owe £0.00, the last one said that I was in credit to £8.64 or something like it.

Cans someone please stop these irritating and unnecessary invoices appearing in my inbox, otherwise I may consider cancelling my broadband contract as well.

3 REPLIES 3
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: Still being billed despite cancelling the contract.

Hi there thunderer. Sorry to hear of your issues: it sounds to me like the SIM hadn't been activated yet, but without accessing the account it's difficult to say conclusively. Signal can indeed be affected by building materials, etc, but coverage so at odds with our Coverage Checker hints at something more going on here.

Either way, I'd like to help you stop these invoices. Please send me a Private Message and I'll get the account opened up and sort that out for you Smiley

GeorgiT

Hi - I have a similar situation, except I was billed money after I'd cancelled my contract. 

I called a week ago to sort a refund, and was promised it would be sorted - yet nothing has been processed yet. 

I live in Australia so calling your help center is not ideal. 

It would be much more helpful if you actually had email support. 

Regards,

George

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Hello there GeorgiT.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues, but happy to report we do indeed have an email support address: it's mobile-help@plus.net.

Also please feel free to send us a message on Facebook or Twitter, too.