cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split port from Three

rustybeard

Split port from Three

I am very frustrated with Plusnet. I have provided Plusnet with a PAC code from Three to transfer my number over to Plusnet, This transfer happened yesterday but now I can make calls on my mobile but not receive any or any text messages, the caller just gets an 'unobtainable' sound. I did notice that someone on EE could call me, so the number only works on the EE network.

I have contacted customer services and there is nothing they can do at the moment. I have to try and receive calls to my mobile (two hours apart) and then keep a record of time etc, all from different postcodes. And then call them to report this information and THEN they will contact create a case to try and resolve the split port. After that, it may take up to FIVE days!!

I think this situation is totally unacceptable, I really need to be able to receive calls at the moment and my work and banking relies on two factor authentication which I am unable to do. I thought Plusnet was a really good company for customer services and really thought this transfer would be so simple. I have ported a few times over the years and never had this issue before. Checking with ofcom as well regarding this matter.

Any suggestions from anyone as to how this can be resolved more quickly?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Split port from Three

Hi @rustybeard, I am sorry for the issue with your service.

Can you please send us over a PM with the mobile number, if you have an alternative number we can contact you on please provide this too, or alternatively please provide the following info in the PM:

- Your full name

- The full address including postcode

- Are you the account holder?

- Your date of birth

- The last 2 digits of both the bank account number & sort code

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
rustybeard

Just a update. On Friday I submitted the required 3 examples, 2 hours apart, to be able to log it with operations. I have been told it will take up to 5 working days. 

Got an email from plusnet today, what is strange is that I never had a conversation with anyone today and the issue is definitely not resolved. Not sure what this is about....

"Thanks for your time today. As per our conversation, we believe we've fully resolved your issue. I'd like to thank you for your patience while we dealt with this. If you don't feel that your issue has been resolved, you have 28 days to come back to us before this complaint is considered closed.

To recap, this is the agreement we came to; Good morning, I hope all is well. We are just writing to confirm that the issues you experienced recently should now be fixed. Please let us know if there are anymore issues and we will be happy to help.

If you would like to get back in touch, please give us a call on 0800 079 1133. We are open 07:30 - 22:00 every day."

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @rustybeard,

I am sincerely sorry that you haven't been updated by the person originally dealing with it, I can assure you that Lauren is still awaiting an update from our operations team, which I persume they have sent the information directly to the person who raised the examples for you.

I have email @LaurenB who will contact our operations team for an update and will advise that the issue is still ongoing.

She will be in touch once we know more.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team