cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split port from EE

Milo1

Split port from EE

I am getting very frustrated with Plunet.  I have provided Plusnet with a PAC code from EE to transfer my number over to Plusnet, This transfer happened yesterday but now I can make calls on my mobile but not receive any, the caller just gets an 'unobtainable ' sound.

I have contacted customer services and there is nothing they can do at the moment (Friday) I have to try making calls to my mobile on Sunday  (two hours apart) and then keep a reord of time of day etc and call them on Sunday to report this information and THEN they will contact EE to request the files again.  this may take up to FIVE days!! 

I think this situation is totally unacceptable, I really need to be able to receive calls at the moment.  I thought Plusnet was a really good company for customer services and really thought this transfer would be so simple.

Any suggestions from anyone as to how this can be resolved more quickly?

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Split port from EE

Thanks for your post @Milo1 I'm sorry to see your number port has gone wrong.

Can you PM me the following information so I can look into this for you?

• Your mobile number
  • Your full name
  • Your full address
  • Your date of birth
  • Last 2 digits of your bank account number
  • Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

I'll then get back to you as soon as I can, which may be next week as I leave the office at 7pm depending on when you PM me.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet