cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound like rip off

cemmy074
Hooked

Sound like rip off

Ok maybe £5 is not too much to spend but sound like rip off. Deal is for minutes+text and DATA but still has no data and always loosing signal.easy excuse ee has problem and they are sorting. But my partner has ee she has data.i think plusnet mobile finish before it start. Everyday same excuse ee is sorting it fixed next day they r fixing.Engineers are working ..really?? And looks loke it is not inly last few days problem if they r working since start why they didntfinish until this time.this is not Customer service mistake they only says what other told. But when you put the simcard if calls and text works data should work too. I think best way go less stress and get proper network maybe few pound more but less hassle.sorry plusnet even when i writing this lost 3 times phone signal.how can i make phone call too..just going to cancel..
1 REPLY 1
RobertHenry
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 2

Re: Sound like rip off

Hi cemmy074.

We're sorry to hear you're having issues with your data. It would be a shame to lose you as a customer because of this, but I'm sure we can help you rectify the issue.

If you'd like to send me a private message, I'll take a look in to your account and do my best to help and advise you.

Robert Henry
 Plusnet Help Team