Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry to be leaving

alcorn63
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Sorry to be leaving

Well , after many years using plus net mobile ,I'm jumping ship this next week before I'm forced to. I'm transferring for now to Virgin mobile ,soon to be 02 mobile as they have some great monthly deals with roaming included and data roll over.. I've just transferred one of my Pack & mobile numbers over and will complete the other by the end of next week. No way will I be using EE or BT for mobile , I have been there and definitely won't go there again .I feel sorry for all the Plusnet staff that are loosing there jobs and wish them all well in the future . As for BT/EE Management I think there total idiots for get rid of Plusnet SIM only and will regret it sometime down the line.. I'm however keeping my home broadband with Plusnet
2 REPLIES 2
Mr_Paul
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Re: Sorry to be leaving

"I feel sorry for all the Plusnet staff that are loosing there jobs and wish them all well in the future"

When I arranged my move from PN Mobile to EE last month, I did it through Plusnet.

I asked what was happening to the staff, and was told that they were being integrated in to EE.

alcorn63
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Sorry to be leaving

I hope staff are transferring but I doubt it very much ,their cost cutting and cutting back on staff like a lot of companies are at the moment . And increasing the costs to customers while their at it.