I'm NOT an existing Plusnet customer. Thinking of joing but have a few questions first
- If I sign up with the £7.50 deal to test out the speed before porting my number, how easy is it to move to a higher tariff if everything is fine.
- If I decide it's not for me, how to I close my account? It's not clear on the plusnet website.
- How long are the introductory offers available for (e.g. the 4Gb+1500mins £10 offer?
- When those introductory offers are no longer available to new customers, will they still be available for customers who sign up now? If so, for how long?
- Does voicemail work for calls that fail because the phone is switched off or out of network coverage? Or is it purely a divert from the phone?
- Does Hullomail work with plusnet?
- If so, the pricing page says that call divert services are chargeable, but Hullomail is a conditional divert to an 03 number, so will that be included in the allowance?
Fixed! Go to the fix.
Re: Some questions before joining
Plusnet DO NOT support continental call forwarding so we can not use any third party voicemail service (like hullomail) which is shocking.
Such a backwards step for a mobile service provider.
Think i may go back to GiffGaff