cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simpler way of settling my bill?

traipsecolander

Simpler way of settling my bill?

I'm taking a small break from Plusnet, so I cancelled my no contract SIM a few days ago — this was the only Plusnet product that I was paying for. I guess that the cancellation rolled over a day or so, as I've received an email saying I'll be billed about 23p in a few weeks. I did check to see if I owed anything before cancelling and seemed to be in the clear. The annoying part is that I cancelled the direct debit while sorting this out, so that I wouldn't forget about it. Is it possible to have this forgiven, or settle my bill another way? If not, totally understand.

Most likely I'll be back soon enough, as I have no problem with the service, it's just that I've been meaning to switch packages for a while, and for the next few months I will only really need an emergency number.

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Simpler way of settling my bill?

Hi @traipsecolander

Thanks for getting in touch - sorry to hear about the low bill being generated after your account closure.

If you ring our mobile team on 0800 079 1133 they'll be able to walk you through the options for payment or they may credit this off your account if you were advised that you didn't owe any further fees at the point of cancellation.

Best wishes

Dave

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@traipsecolander As an alternative if you've not got this sorted yet, feel free to PM your full name, full address, mobile number, confirmation you're the account holder and I'd be happy to see if there's anything we can do from over here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
traipsecolander

Thank you, both. I have sent a PM to Gandalf.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Cheers, I’ll pick it up tomorrow when I’m back in the office.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet