Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim only

karln
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Sim only

Hi All.

Do Plusnet have any plans to bring out a just calls and text sim only without any data?

Reason i ask this is i know a few older customers who have mobile phones but never use ther gig data,

So just thought it would be a good idea for the older customers.

Just a thought.

Cheers

Karln.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sim only

Hi @karln

Thanks for getting in touch. At the moment, we don't have any plans to introduce a SIM-Only deal with just calls and texts! 

We welcome all feedback, so I'll certainly pass this across to the relevant department and we'll always keep you updated with any upcoming deals/ features. Smiley -Ashleigh

ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Plusnet will not hold it against you if you don’t use your data.Wink

karln
Grafter
Fixes: 2

I know this ChrisAtBristol,

But would you go shopping and pay for something every month you would never ever use?

I think the text and call sim only would be a good thing as it would get customers who dont ever use mobile internet,

There are 2 in my family who would have one (so thats 2 new customers right there).

ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Hi Karin

It’s like a lot of thing these days where you can get things cheaper if you buy a package and more so now we have telephone providers who do TV, broadband, mobile and God knows whatever else I don’t need, but buying say a broadband and landline deal with phone and TV can be cheaper than just buying broadband and landline without TV if you see what I mean.

As an example I get a thousand minutes with PN but only use a few minutes a month but I came from 3 mobile and their 3-2-1 sim where a few minutes cost me say 50p per month but I was spending £8 a month on data even at a lowly unbeatable price of 1p per Mb so paying PN £7-50 a month for unlimited text and a thousand minutes seems like a waste as I use very few minutes or texts but I save on data so I’m quid’s in overall.

What you’re looking for is the opposite to what I needed i.e. more minutes less data and I don’t know what the best 30 day sims deals are in that respect but a good place to have a look around for comparing I’ve found useful is “Ken’s Tech Tips” and look under the heading “Recommended deals and offers” and select “Sim only”. Google is your friend here for finding this site.

Chris