Did you mean: 

Sim Only offer - cant buy

FIXED
RazziB
Hooked

Sim Only offer - cant buy

Hi

I am trying to buy the Sim Only offer that expires tomorrow:

1GB + 500 minutes + 1000 texts for £5/month.

I went through the whole process up to the "enter debit card details" page,

it very briefly showed the "Verified by Visa" page (some sites show it and ask for my password, sometimes it just bypasses it)

but unfortunately it then just redirected my to a "Card payment error" page which said

"Card payment error

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

There seems to be a problem with your card payment services, please check that the card details are correct and that your billing details are for the card details being supplied. If the problem continues please contact the vendor.

There have been no payments taken".

I know that the details I entered are 100% correct.

And to cap it all there was only a "go back to previous page" button - which erased everything I had entered, so I had to start right at the very beginning again!

I tried it twice - in both the Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer browsers (Windows 10 PC) with exactly the same results.

This is not very encouraging ...

2 REPLIES 2
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Sim Only offer - cant buy

Fix

Hi RazziB!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I'm really sorry to hear you're experiencing a hiccup with our website; we're not currently aware of any issues however, I'll feed this back to the relevant department and the information you provided will certainly help with any further investigations into this.

With regards to the tariff you've requested, if you give our friendly Sales Team a call on 0800 079 1133, I'm sure they'll be able to get this sorted for you!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask away and I'll do my best to help!

- Rebeka Smiley

RazziB
Hooked

Re: Sim Only offer - cant buy

Thanks RebekaPreston but no need - I just tried again and it worked perfectly this time!

I really wanted to do it on the website rather than phone as I heard about your offer on TopCashBack so wanted to go via them to both give them their commission and also get some cash back for myself (not much, but "every little helps" as somebody else often says ...!).

thanks.