cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Invalid

sidewalk8

Sim Invalid

I have been with PlusNet Mobile for just over a week, everything has been going great until yesterday afternoon. Now my phone doesn't recognise the sim card. My phones not locked because I've been using the PlusNet sim for a full week. I can't see it been the phone because it's a coincidence that I get a new sim and the phone stops reading sim cards after a week. I will try to get someone with a unlocked phone to try it in their phone. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sim Invalid

Hi @sidewalk8

Sorry to hear you've been having issues. If you try the SIM in another handset, this would determine whether it's an issue with the SIM or the phone you're using. If there's still no luck whilst it's in another device, we can issue a replacement SIM card which would resolve the issue; so let us know how you get on.

You can also check if there's any network issues within your area via http://ee.co.uk/ee-and-me/network/4gee/network-status-checker. -Ashleigh

sidewalk8

Thanks I will try another device.

sidewalk8

Hi I've tried my sim in another phone and it still isn't working, I also tried another sim in my phone and it loaded that one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @sidewalk8

Thanks for trying that, it would seem there may be an issue with your SIM then. If you send me a Private Message I can look into this for you.