Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal problem in Kenley, S.London

alan659882
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Signal problem in Kenley, S.London

Can you put any pressure on EE to get a signal problem in Kenley, S.London (Nearby postcode CR3 0EU) fixed?

The fault is intermittent, the signal keeps dropping and/or the data connection drops to EDGE which is useless.

The EE "NETWORK STATUS CHECKER" says "We are working hard to resolve an ongoing problem on a mast in this area" and has done for a couple of weeks. The local FB page is also full of people complaining about it.

As I'm not an EE customer, I can't complain directly to them, maybe you can get something done.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Signal problem in Kenley, S.London

Hi alan659882,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue in your area. We wouldn't be able to advise of any updates regarding this, aside from the current status that has been posted on the status checker. 

I would advise to click the 'Keep Me Posted' tab, so that you can be updated often regarding any network changes. 

- Rebeka 

JayG
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Signal problem in Kenley, S.London

Don't have too much faith in the 'keep me posted' facility - according to the EE status checker they were 'aware of a problem with this site' (i.e. my postcode) last month. I had an email update on 20th and 21st April that the problem was taking longer than expected to resolve, but nothing since, and on re-checking the fault is still outstanding.

Oddly enough, my phone continues to work OK at my home address although the signal strength does seem to vary quite a lot  (hard to know what to make of it - answers on a postcard please! Undecided )