Did you mean: 

Service Issues - 20/04/21 - Can't call out

merrymairi

Re: Can't call out

It says data and txt services not affected but i can't txt either 

Wibblyp
Rising Star

Happens a lot where I live. No point in contacting plusnet as nothing ever changes. Gets worse as migration to 5G increases. EE don’t care as long as plusnet meet contracts I guess. All very tedious for those of us that have no desire for 4 or 5G and only ever make calls. Goodness knows what’ll happen to the old systems requiring 3G when that is no longer supported.

ablearcher
Dabbler

Were having the same issues in Cambridgeshire, we've got 4 phones in our house  with Plusnet Mobile, none of them can call/receive calls. Anyone know how long these things take to resolve. Haven't got a static phone anymore so can't make and important family call.

Wibblyp
Rising Star

4 months last year but plusnet were very good and covered my landline calls. No help if you’ve not a landline though.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Seems to be ok again here

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Wibblyp
Rising Star

Just came back on. Hopefully all good.

Colin1234
Grafter

Resolved here now. Was a long outage.

Annie
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Yes, working for me now too.

Annie
rob14

I still have no service this evening. Just a big 'x' next to my signal strength icon. Incredibly frustrating. I've restarted multiple times. Hopeless. Will need to switch networks because of this, sadly.
ablearcher
Dabbler

Unfortunately have a static phone line but couldn't find my old telephone. Good news was that it seemed to be ok yesterday. At work today if was fine however when I got home (different cell area) voice service was unstable, sometimes it would work sometimes it wouldn't, neighbour was having similar issues.