FIXED
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Samsung s8 has not voicemail notification

Hi bnichlsn,

I'm sorry for any confusion caused.

You're more than welcome to suggest and post any information or solutions that you think may help however, the staff are unable to suggest certain apps due to the possibility of this not working or causing damage to the customers phone.

- Rebeka Smiley

bnichlsn
Hooked

Rebeka,

Thanks for the clarification. If YOU didn't remove my reply to Potiti, who did? Was it the Moderator? Should I post my reply again?

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi bnichlsn,

We don't have the access to remove posts from the board. I can see your initial reply however, I'm not sure if you replied after this?

If so and it has been removed, I would advise to contact the moderators for more information. Although, they do normally advise when a post has been removed and the reasons why.

- Rebeka 

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Two posts released from Spam Filter. The duplicate has been removed and the original appears here.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Potiti

Thanks for the links to Better Voicemail. Unfortunately even the paid app seems to of disappeared. I've tried similar apps but they either don't work or will not work with this carrier. Has anyone found another voicemail notification app that works on this network?