cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung a51 voicemail notifications

robertms

Samsung a51 voicemail notifications

Been using plusnet mobile for ages, but never received voicemail notifications.  Checked the phone settings, all okay there.  Read previous posts on th subject - see many probs in 2019/20, and Plusnet implementing a new system.  However I am unaware of any noticications, as far as I know I dont have a pin.  I have to dial 555 to see if there are any messages.

I know that my wife (on 3) gets notifications on her Samsung, so I gues its a Plusnet issue.

What do I need to do?

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Samsung a51 voicemail notifications

Hi @robertms thanks for your post and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry for the long delay and you're not receiving voicemail notifications. If you haven't had this sorted yet, let's take a look. Drop me a private message with the following details and we’ll be happy to take a look. This information will pass our data protection checks.

+Your mobile number

+Your full name

+Your full address

+Are you the account holder?

+Your date of birth

+Last 2 digits of your bank account number

+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

When private messaging me, please include a link to this thread as our staff private messages go through a centralised system internally so I might not actually personally message you back. Although just a few of us monitor our Community Forums so there’s a good chance I’ll pick it up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet