Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STAC'd away from Plusnet - yet just had bills

FIXED
pontyslapper
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

STAC'd away from Plusnet - yet just had bills

STAC'd 2 SIMO's away from Plusnet on or around the 24th October.

I've had bills for both SIMO accounts on the last day or so.

One account is £4.58 in credit

One account is £5.24 in debit

How so when they were running simultaneous within a billing day of each other. I was led to believe that I would be 'bill free' to leave. so how do I have a credit on one and a bill on the other?Huh

5 REPLIES 5
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: STAC'd away from Plusnet - yet just had bills

If looking at the bill detail don’t explain this it’s probably worth calling 0800 079 1133 to investigate further 

pontyslapper
Dabbler

Curiouser and curiouser....

I'd cancelled the direct debits after the STAC activated as thats what I was told to do.

Just checked the app before I join the back of the phone queue and now the following is showing

One account is -£4.58 - so thats a potential refund

The other account that was showing a £5.24 bill is now showing -£4.91 - so a refund???

I'm confused - so I guess that phone call is a necessity.

pontyslapper
Dabbler

Well that was a joke - got through and there is an outstanding amount of £5.24 despite a new bill issued on the 15th Nov showing a refund due!!

Was waiting with that god awful music to speak with collections department and the call just hung up.

Absolute shower of S...e - doing me proud eh??? I think not - this has left a nasty taste in the mouth so the homephone/fibre contract might be binned when its due. I was told by a Plusnet bod that STAC would result in no further bills at the point of activation.

I'm not happy that this could lead to a debt collection nonsense over what is effectively 66p or so - all because the 2 SIMO accounts are treated individually, despite being held in my name and being paid from the same bank account.

Another joke is EE have seemingly banned the Plusnet mobile 0800 number from their mobiles - though using another plusnet 0800 number works and the person was decent enough to transfer me across to the mobile lot.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Fix

Hello@pontyslapper,

I am sorry to hear of this experience when you called our mobile support team, can you PM me the following details and I will look into that for you?

-The mobile numbers in question.

-Your full name.

-Your full address including postcode.

-Can you confirm you are the account holder?

-Date of birth.

-The last two digits of the bank account number and sort code that paid the bill.

Once we have these we would be happy to call you to discuss it.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
pontyslapper
Dabbler

PM'd you as requested Sammy.

Thanks!