cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruining my credit score

FIXED
duffy27

Ruining my credit score

PLUSNET Showing negative on my CREDIT REPORT even after several attempts to resolve from last year to this year 2023-2024.
I had 2 sim cards from 2017 for both myself and my wife which we cancelled after only a month or so and we paid anything that was due on them.
To find years later that they say we still owed money? £15 on one and £25 on the other.
We received NO letters in the post to our address on the account to remind us of this?
Only to find when checking my credit report was showing as a negative mark.
I called in 2023 Customer Services to try and resolve and pay anything outstanding as this was effecting my credit report. To be advised that I couldn't pay PLUS NET direct I needed to wait for a letter from the debt agency this had been referred to for payment.....
Still not heard anything.
After checking my credit report again 2024 PLUS NET are still showing not as a default just that I don't pay? still on my credit report.
So  I called PLUSNET again asking if I can just pay? they have advised this has been passed onto a debt agency but they don't know who, gave me a number to call which turned out to be a dead number.

I need this sorted on my credit report ASAP, I just want to pay what it says is owed.

2 REPLIES 2
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Re: Ruining my credit score

Fix

Hiya @duffy27 

I'm really sorry for the experience you have had and for the stress this has caused you.  

I would like to get this sorted for you, please can you reply to my DM Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
duffy27

Re: Ruining my credit score

Thanks very much to all the people who dealt with my issue which has now been sorted. In particular adamwalker who, I think, made the final kill order. Thanks to all the staff who replied and helped me. Cheers!