cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude customers services

bristolash91
Grafter

Rude customers services

today my nan was chatting with a girl on live chat i think her name is [CSA Removed] i think when my nan told them services is shocking on plus net mobile. she giving her some feedback about auto system need put place on 500 as it is hard for customers to check your bill how much .mins.data.text left. customers services agent said to her oh no we dont have this services told my nan stop moaning at us, this is poor services i should let ofcom know & watchdog of course we want a easy access like apps. call 500 without talk to customers services.all my family will be go to Sky when it all be live with sky Mobile   

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

6 REPLIES 6
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: Rude customers services

OOOOOPS ,, well PN has only had the mobile a few weeks ,, and the complaints begin Lips_are_sealed

bristolash91  PN Billing system has needed a Upgrade for last 7 - 8 years we have been promised , unless they have taken over the life mobile billing i doubt any change Sad
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
chenks76
All Star

@bristolash91 wrote:

told my nan stop moaning at us,

is that a direct quote?

southerner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

@bristolash91 wrote:

customers services agent said to her oh no we dont have this services told my nan stop moaning at us

That's not on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @bristolash91

I'm really sorry if this has been the case; it's not the service we aim to provide and we keep a log of all chats, so we'll certainly be able to track this to look into the matter further. 

At the moment, to check any usages you can either dial 500 from your SIM or 0800 0791133 from another line and one of our colleagues can inform you of your usage/ billing etc. We also have My Account which is a great feature online via https://www.plus.net/mobile/. 

Although it's a fantastic idea, we don't currently have an auto-system for your usages etc but we do appreciate all feedback as this only allows us to improve as a network provider. 

To make things easier, we are in the process of developing an app, however; there's no definitive timescale of when this will be released but definitely keep your eyes pealed as we'll be sure to update you all. -Ashleigh

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Presuming it's true of course.

chenks76
All Star

i find it hard to believe that any CS agent at any company would tell someone to "stop moaning at us".u.
it's possible the story has been embellished slightly