cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roam Like at Home questions

jerryw
Grafter

Roam Like at Home questions

The FAQ for Roam Like at Home say that anyone with a RLAH enabled plan can use it, free, but nowhere does it say how you tell whether your plan is enabled or not.

It seems that anyone UK based with a normal sim-only monthly contract is automatically "RLAH enabled" and doesn't have to do anything more to benefit. Is that correct?

If it is, the help section could usefully say so!

Also, I see it covers pretty much the whole of the EU, does that include Andorra, which is not technically a member?

Thanks for any help..

4 REPLIES 4
denny_clarke

Re: Roam Like at Home questions

I am interested in the answer to this too.  I have just signed up to Plusnet and it unclear as to whether Roam Like At Home is included.  I have set my spending cap at £0 and have received an email saying that roaming is inactivated because I have reached my cap.  Does this mean that I don't have RLAH?

Sorry to jump on your post, but I don't think I can start my own thread yet as a new member.  I tried ringing Plusnet but gave up after waiting nearly an hour to be answered!  So far, I am not very impressed!!

jerryw
Grafter

You are very welcome to share the thread.. I have done rather better than you, because I got through on the phone after only 40 minutes on hold, and spoke to a very nice young lady who informed me that my plan was enabled for RLAH, (and that Andorra is indeed included). She did not know if everyone's was though, so it seems you must keep trying, Denny!

denny_clarke

Thank you jerryw.  I have just persevered and got through, after about 30 mins this time!  RLAH is included in my plan too, and I gave them the feedback that you should be able to clearly see this when you log into your account.  The feedback was gratefully accepted, but whether they act on it remains to be seen!

stormy
Dabbler

Exactly the same for me, no way to check online with the App, or on a PDF bill or the webpage. I too called to double check mine and its enabled too. Not sure why the bills don't show this.