cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card email not received

Bobby7

Reward card email not received

Hi
I signed up to plusnet mobile in late November. It activated on 2nd December. There was a £40 reward card.

I have not received a reward card link yet. I spoke to the plusnet help desk today and was advised it will take 45 working days which takes us to approx 3rd feb. My concern is that if I leave it until then the 2 month period will have expired and I will have missed the deadline in the terms and conditions.

Does anyone have the same problem?
5 REPLIES 5
Apprentice
Grafter

Re: Reward card email not received

Snap, yes I do.

I signed up on the 30th November 2021, from what I was told the email should arrive around this Friday or was it the card that should arrive, I think it was the email but it should be one or the other 😉

Have a look through this: https://www.plusnetrewards.com/Claim/Default

Bobby7

Thanks for your reply, it was probably the same offer. I definitely haven’t got an email, even in junk.

The man I spoke to went away to check and then advised that it’s automatically sent out after 45 working days. I just didn’t want to get told I’d left it to late to chase it up.
Apprentice
Grafter

Thinking back 45 days sounds familiar i.e. 31 days in December 2021 + 14 days in January 2022

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @Bobby7 and welcome to our Community Forums, thanks also for your post @Apprentice 

I'm really sorry to see you haven't received your reward card yet. I've checked our documented process and I can confirm that you should receive it within 45 days of your account going live. If your account was activated on the 2nd December, today would be the 42nd day, so you should receive it by the end of the week. 

I've however been seeing a few people though in the recent week or so not receive their reward card or an e-mail to claim within the allotted 45 days, so I've raised for further investigation to try to understand what's happened and what we need to do to resolve. If you don't hear anything about it, please let me know. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hey all,

Just to follow up. I've been discussing this with a colleague in our billing team, who has raised with our marketing team and it's confirmed that if you signed up to us for mobile on a reward card offer, you don't need to claim it.

You should receive the reward card within 45 days of your SIM/account going live. If you don't receive it, you'd need to call Cardholder Services on 0344 879 1069. If you're still having trouble, contact us in some way and we'll help. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet