cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Card for Mobile not received

ColinGroom38

Reward Card for Mobile not received

Hi there, 

As an existing broadband customer, I signed up for mobile 2 weeks ago and as yet haven't received a £30 reward card or email about it. 

Does anyone know when I should be due the details? I can't see anything in the emails I've been sent so far. 

Thanks

Colin

12 REPLIES 12
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Reward Card for Mobile not received

Thanks for your post @ColinGroom38 and welcome to our Community Forums.

If you've signed up for a mobile with us on a cashback offer, we'll send you this within 45 days of your mobile going live and you won't need to 'claim' it. If you don't receive anything within that timeframe, feel free to private message me the following information to pass our data protection checks and we'll be happy to take a closer look.

+Your mobile number
+Your full name
+Your full address
+Are you the account holder?
+Your date of birth
+Last 2 digits of your bank account number
+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from My Order to Mobile

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
rodmeyers

Hi Gandalf,

Can I please join the group of frustrated new mobile customers who have not received their promised Reward Cards within the promised timeframe?  If so, what should I do?

Thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @rodmeyers 

If you’ve not received your reward card within 45 days of your mobile activating, you should receive some form of contact next week and then the reward card by post shortly after, so I’d allow a further 14 days from today.

I had confirmation from our marketing team yesterday, who  spoke with our supplier and found an issue we’ve rectified, which means that all outstanding reward cards that are over 45 days should be sent soon. 

If you don’t receive within 14 days, feel free to let me know and I’ll be happy to chase it up. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
rodmeyers

Hi Gandalf

Thanks for your prompt response.  After three previous broken promises about this card being sent out, it's good to have such a positive reply.  Looking forward to some real follow-through this time.

Thanks for your interest and help. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @rodmeyers 

No problem and apologies for the bad experience you’ve had. Reward cards for a mobile account are normally, from I’ve seen over the last 4 years of working mobile queries, sent out like clockwork, so it was very unusual to see this not the case recently, but we’ve worked to hopefully resolve for everybody who’s due a reward card.

Let me know how it goes. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Jlake

Hi, I have waited over 45 days for my reward cards, I have phoned Plusnet customer service on a few occasions and just get passed around and told they can't help, beginning to find this very frustrating, can someone help please
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Welcome to our Community Forums @Jlake 

My post Here would apply to everybody who's eligible for a reward card and waited 45 days after signing up to our mobile service. If you don't get it within that further timeframe I've suggested, I'd recommend calling Cardholder Services on 0344 879 1069. If you're still having issues, feel free to get back to me and I'll be happy to chase it up. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Jlake

Now received thank you, can't see a "fixed my problem" button
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for the post back @Jlake 

I’m glad to see you’ve got your reward card now. Thumbs_Up

The fix button is just for the original poster of a topic. 

Let me know if there’s anything else you’d need help with.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ColinGroom38

Just following up to say I still haven't received the reward card. 
Gandalf - I've PM'd you separately with these details you've asked for. 

Many thanks.

Colin

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi Colin, 

Thanks for the follow up and apologies for the very delayed response to your post although it looks like one of my colleagues has since messaged you back. Let me know if you need any further help. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet