cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned after porting problems

anton
Hooked

Returned after porting problems

In Dec 2016 I decided to join PlusNet and had porting problems so decided to port back to out. I appreciate the help from Sarah and others, and I decided to try again. So far so good, port went well, everything works OK, I have the PlusNet sim deal I was looking for.

1 REPLY 1
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Returned after porting problems

Hi anton,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us, I'm sorry to hear the inconvenience caused regarding your previous experience; this is certainly not the kind of service we aim to provide and I completely understand your frustration during this time. We wish for all customers to receive a positive experience and certainly didn't want to lose you as a customer.

Although there may have been an issue with your port-in, I'm sure with some investigation, we would've been able to rectify the matter. Of course, we understand your decision to leave and we take all reviews and feedback seriously as it helps us to improve as a network.

We have had a busy time following our launch due to a large amount of interest, however we tried our very best to have all of our new customers up and running as quickly as possible.

I'm glad to hear that we did our best to help during this period and we're extremely happy that you decided to give us another go on the tariff that's perfect for you!

When porting a number, we aim to provide a seamless and smooth transition across during the 1-2 working day timescale; we're really happy here at Plusnet Mobile that upon your decision to come back to us, your port was hassle-free and that your enjoying everything Plusnet has to offer you!

We love it when we can turn negatives into positives; it's fantastic to have you on board!

If you need anything at all Anton, don't hesitate to get in touch and we'll do all we can to help!

Thanks.

- Rebeka Smiley