cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricted Service, failed direct debit again. No answer from customer services.

knfruitbat
Dabbler

Re: Restricted Service, failed direct debit again. No answer from customer services.

Or several weeks holiday it seems.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Restricted Service, failed direct debit again. No answer from customer services.

Apologies for the delayed response.

I've sent you a further PM

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
knfruitbat
Dabbler

Sent further info
knfruitbat
Dabbler

Are you joking? £10 late payment charge for fault with your system? And charging me when you aren't providing the contracted service?
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @knfruitbat

My apologies for the convoluted nature of this thread - I'm disappointed this hasn't been resolved so far.

Could you please PM me a time and number to contact you on on today and I'll give you a ring to discuss this?

Best wishes

Dave

RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

@knfruitbat wrote:
Are you joking? £10 late payment charge for fault with your system? And charging me when you aren't providing the contracted service?

That almost certainly means they have also trashed your credit file.

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
knfruitbat
Dabbler

From the last email it looks like someone has sorted out the payment issues with no intervention from me, proving it was a plusnet problem all the time. You better restore my perfect credit rating as well.
knfruitbat
Dabbler

Potential customers should be able to see this mess when considering the real cost of a £6 a month mobile contract for their loved ones. Is it really worth this hassle?
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @knfruitbat,

Thanks for getting back in touch and letting us know what has occurred.

Please note that this collections issue may marginally affect your credit score for a short period. We are working to ensure that we correct any impact for you as quickly as possible - your credit file as with every customer is updated regularly.

Thank you.

RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

@Mads wrote:

Hey @knfruitbat,

Please note that this collections issue may marginally affect your credit score for a short period. We are working to ensure that we correct any impact for you as quickly as possible - your credit file as with every customer is updated regularly.

Does that include flagging the mis-applied issue as a mis-applied entry in some proper way?
Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
knfruitbat
Dabbler

Service restricted again. Went into bank again yesterday payment still not gone through, problem still at Plusnet end.is anyone actually taking any responsibility to sort this out or just hoping the computer might figure it out?
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @knfruitbat,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I have sent you a PM requesting further info.

Thank you.

knfruitbat
Dabbler

Still restricted. Still not sorted. Still a problem at Plusnet end.
Other phone line direct debit went through no problem.
Still not heard why I should pay for a service you aren't providing or late charges that are clearly plusnet fault.
Tried using Resolver and got no response. Got better things to do with my life so think it is time I take my number and business elsewhere not worth the hassle for a few quid.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @knfruitbat,

I have reviewed and discussed this matter with a colleague today and the information from the last private message we sent you still stands. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you, however at this stage I'm afraid there's no further action or support that we can offer via this support channel and would again direct you to the advice offered in the previously sent private message.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
knfruitbat
Dabbler

So you expect me to pay late charges for your own internal problems and for services you aren't providing? Never going to happen.
If you can't see the madness in that statement that explains alot.