cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting service outage - no mobile for a week

canuckterrier99

Reporting service outage - no mobile for a week

I lost mobile service at my home address (E14 3..) last Saturday. Very occasionally it comes back weak but is lost minutes later. Previously the signal was decent so this is most likely to be a fault with the nearest relay. When I get a signal it is probably the next closest relay that isn't close enough to sustain a strong signal for long. When I travel to another locality there are no issues.

There is nothing about this on the Plusnet Status check page so I guess it hasn't yet been reported. Also missing is any guidance about how to report issues other than by phone call -- which isn't an option for obviously reasons -- so I am doing so here.

Please advise when this is likely to be resolved.

Many thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
flanzm
Pro
Fixes: 15

Re: Reporting service outage - no mobile for a week

Use the EE signal checker to check on network status

https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Reporting service outage - no mobile for a week

Hiya @canuckterrier99

I'm sorry you are experiencing an issue with your signal and for the hassle this is causing. 

We 're are a little busier than usual and it it is taking us longer than we would like to get back to you guys. 

Our supplier had an issue with their network and this was resolved late Friday.  Can you reboot the handset and see if the signal returns? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team