cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement SIM card

RL100

Replacement SIM card

Any admin out there who can help me replace my lost sim, I'm currently travelling around Thailand and replaced my sim with a Thai one and have managed to miss place my UK sim.

I just want it sending out to my UK address so its there when I return home from my travels so I can get up and running with my UK number ASAP.

There doesn't seem to be any options ordering a new sim by text or email only by a phone call and my Thai sim won't let me call the UK

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Replacement SIM card

RL100

Seems like it's easier to request my PAC code which I can do online and take my business elsewhere.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 94

Hey there @RL100 I can look into it for you. Can you fire across the mobile number and I'll get you one sent out?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
RL100

Have PM'd you with number. Thanks

francischoi

Dear admin, Lost the sim card and need to order the new sim card replacement outside UK. Regards Francis
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 220

Hi @francischoi I've just sent you a private message asking for some account details, please get back to me when you can.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Dj2

Hello - I am having exactly the same issue. Lost my SIM card whilst abroad and need a replacement asap. There seems to be no option on the app or online to do so. Any help much appreciated
James30
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 18

@Dj2  - Hi, I'll DM you so we can go thought security and I'll get a replacement sent out for you. Cheers

James - Plusnet Sheffield
Plusnet Help Team
bboerenbeker

Hi,

Same thing has happened to me. I fly back to UK on Sunday and have just realised I have lost my plus net sim card.

Please could someone help out?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 478

Sorry to hear that @bboerenbeker 

I'll drop you a PM shortly asking for more info so I can get a replacement sent out to you

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Spenmo

Hi, I have also lost my sim card and need to be sent a new one
Spenmo

@MatthewWheeler can you please help me get a new sim? I am returning home in a couple of days so need it soon. Thanks
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 478

Morning @Spenmo 

I'll send you a PM shortly so we can get this sorted for you

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team

Hi I am also having the same issue. I'm currently traveling and my phone with the sim was stolen. I would like to send a replacement sim out